The Best Mouse Traps Are Not Cats

My cat’s name is Fanny and let me tell you, she is no savage beast. Whenever I come home she’s lazily sunning herself and if she’s feeling like it, she’ll greet me with a purr and a figure eight through my legs. She’s so friendly that she treats everyone else who comes into my house the same way.

When I discovered a rodent infestation in my home, I was not surprised. I thought that cats were supposed to eat mice, but clearly Fanny’s too sweet to be a hunter. Anyway, I decided I had to do something about the mice. So I bought some humane mouse traps, which I hear are really the best mouse traps because they allow the mice to return to the world and they don’t make me feel bad or sick when dealing with a bloody mess caught in a trap. So I bought a trap with a powerful rodent attractant called Valerian root, which is supposedly what the Pied Piper used to rid Hamelin of all the rats.

I came home the other day to find four sleeping mice in this habitat and was delighted that the trap was so efficient and safe. I didn’t realize that humane mouse traps can work so well. So Fanny or no Fanny, I am getting my home mouse free.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment