Catchmaster Traps: Safe Alternatives to Deadly Pesticides

I have one fear in life and laugh if you must, but its roaches.
I grew up in Florida where roaches or “Palmetto Bugs” as Floridian’s quaintly call them, are as ubiquitous as the sunburned retirees.

After a traumatic roach encounter one morning while innocently getting some cereal before school, I starting going to bed zipped up in a sleeping bag so nothing could crawl on me during my slumber. I even kept a precautionary can of Raid next to the bed at night, just in case one of them infiltrated my fort.

Yes, I was ten and a little paranoid, but hey, it’s been said that roaches can withstand nuclear fallout so I needed all the defenses I could round up.

Over the years, many studies have shown that household pesticides like Raid and other products can be extremely hazardous to your health, especially for children.
If you want a healthier alternative to these potentially deadly chemicals, Catchmaster has everything you need.

If roaches are your problem, check out the 150 RI, a roach monitor that uses a molasses and peanut butter to bait them and Hercules putty to trap them. If your problem is more along the rodent lines, Catchmaster has the best mouse traps.

They range from mouse glue traps, sticky mouse traps, and even humane mouse traps for the more environmentally sensitive individual.

Good luck with you insect ordeal, and remember to check out catchmaster.com!

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment