Introducing CatchMaster Traps disposable fly traps

Last summer I left my studio apartment and moved into a dreamy garden one-bedroom. Man, I was so happy! First of all, my old place hardly had any windows, and the only two windows were facing a wall. Besides, I just love sitting outside in the sun, especially in those beautiful summer days, enjoying a margarita and a freshly barbecued burger! How can you beat that?

When everything was finally ready and I set in my yard for the first time, I quickly realized that if I was going to stay another minute – my entire blood supply will be sucked out of me by various mosquitoes and bugs. I ran to the nearest drug store, looking for a simple solution but all I could find were these zappers that lure the flies in and… well… zap them! I just don’t like that. I mean, I don’t like the bites as well but I understand that we all gotta eat something!

So I tried incense candles- which were pretty stinky and nothing much else- and soon I thought of giving up the idea of margaritas in the sun. But then a friend of mine introduced me to CatchMaster traps Electrical Fly Trap.

You see, it’s a trap, not a death sentence by electrocution, which I really like! The flytrap uses the same light frequency those zappers use, but instead of buzzing the insects, it keeps them inside a disposable fly trap cartridge that could be simply removed after use.

Now because of that fact, this is the perfect solution for use around food preparation areas. For more info and disposable fly traps, visit www.catchmaster.com today!

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment